6. Testimonials


We hope you will be able to come and experience Octavio's classes for yourself. In the meantime, here's what his past and present pupils have to say about him...

"We had never done yoga before Octavio introduced us to the discipline. He explained the meanings behind each breathing technique and each posture. He was very attentive and helped us to do each posture as well as possible. Some classes were calm and relaxing, while others were more stimulating. Octavio has brought us to enjoy yoga a lot and has made us want to keep practising when we return to our country."
Pacôme Bouthillon & Agnès Zilber, France

"I had done some yoga before meeting Octavio, and never really enjoyed it. A friend convinced me to try one of his classes, and after the first one I was hooked. I leave every class feeling completely peaceful and refreshed - no matter what is going on in my life. After practising for over a year, I am now a much calmer and more centred person in general."
Paula Cohen, St Albans, England

"Octavio is an outstanding yoga teacher, who is completely committed to his work. He is charismatic and completely trustworthy."
Margarita Yslas, Director of Casa Gaudí, Cholula, Mexico

"I highly recommend Octavio as a yoga teacher. I have taken classes with him for one year and he has always been very responsible and professional."
Karina Ruiz, Puebla, Mexico